Premier Concrete is seeking to hire an administrative assistant/project coordinator to provide support to the estimating, project management and upper management teams in day-to-day operations. This individual must possess a good attitude and good sense of humor to work in a fast-paced office.
- Entering and cost coding account payable invoices
- Organizing and filing daily time sheets
- Organizing and filing field reports
- Organizing and filing accounts payable and accounts receivable lien releases
- Preparing and tracking submittals
- Organizing and preparing change orders
- Preparing job cost reports
- Preparing job books
- Preparing and maintaining job folders
- Preparing and maintaining employee files
- Preparing and maintaining MSDS books
- Composing correspondence, as needed
- Special projects, as required
- Providing support to upper management
This position requires previous construction experience. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of corporate construction administration. Attention to detail is mandatory. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are interested in joining our terrific team, visit our hiring page and submit a resume, or contact Steve Workmeister at 410-344-1604 x26 or by email at email@example.com.